Ramakrishana Mission Boy's Hostel
Aims And Objectives
Entrance Test and Admission
The application should contain the nomination of a Local Guardian and his/her address. The nominated local guardian must have a genuine concern for the boy and must be helpful in taking care at the times of need.
Boys, suffering from contagious or chronic or any other serious diseases, such as fits, etc., or having some constitutional defects and who are in the habit of bed wetting, are not eligible for admission. If any boy is found not eligible after admission on account of the facts not revealed earlier, he shall be removed from the hostel forthwith.
Age of the Boy
VII: Completed 11 years and less than 12 years (as on 31st July)
VIII: Completed 12 years and less than 13 years (as on 31st July).
- A Shrine and Prayer hall.
- A library with valuable books/magazines for formation of good character and intellectual development.
- T.V. and indoor games at specified hours.
- Playground for outdoor games.
Moral and Spiritual Training
Bills And Payments
Vacation And Outings
Co-operation/Discipline (A Note to The Parents/Guardians)
Care of Personal Belongings, Etc.
Link Between The Past And The Present
Help Us to Serve The Poor
* Hostel will arrange these items for the new boy. The readmitted boys can use their previous year’s bed etc.
* Hostel will arrange for all the Boys.
* The Hostel Charges cover the expenses relating to lodging & board, hair cutting and other normal establishment expenses